Saturday, December 29, 2012

Welcome

Hey guys! I want to be the first to welcome you back to the second half of the year.  My name is Mr. Stirbens and I will be teaching you 7th & 8th grade math for the remainder of the year.  I know what your thinking, not another teacher. I have been told you have been thru a few different ones recently.  Honestly, you were dealt a crummy hand, along with having the responsibility to succeed made it  a hard year so far.

My goal is to build a solid foundation of respect in order for me to help you succeed for the remainder of the year.  I know I will have those students who will want to put up walls and want to act out but this will not stop us from achieving our goals.  I look forward to getting to know all of you and making math fun again.  We will have fun and work hard as well everyday.  I only ask that you do your best.

Sincerely,

Mr. Stirbens